Wednesday 29 April 2009

Broke Brogue



These lovely shoes are fantastic hand-me-downs from my Dad. They spent a long while, un-used in his wardrobe beforehand. I like them so much I decided to draw them, especially after they broke (for the second time) which added character.
I used to be very against proper shoes as I saw them as being symbolic of city worker drones slaving away in offices (Dolor). However, my good friends have shown me the way of vintage chic and even explained how they improve your posture and make you walk proper, which I am all for (as long as it looks good).



Above: Happy variation.
Below: It was said that I should make a video of my broken shoe talking, but it wasn't agreed on what it could say, or in what kind of voice. So with this, anyone can fill in the blank speech bubble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really admire your work. beautiful illustrations. wow!